Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Must be Reach Truck Certified (will train upon hire)
2. One year of general warehouse, logistics, or related experience.
3. Must pass a Mobile Equipment Operation (MEO) Physical. (Every two years)
4. Must pass drug screen and background check
5. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
6. Third Shift Only - Must be able to begin work at 9:30 pm and be available for overtime.
*Salary includes wage increases plus six-month progression increases to reach maximum hourly rate.*
*Pay rate is $17.30.
*Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Benefits effective first day of hire.*
We are an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, "One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates." Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.